Monday, February 6, 2012

Positive!

So we got the green light from the doctor on December 22nd right. On January 5th at 3am...i had to pee. So I did what every logical trying-to-get-pregnant-and-have-it-work person would do. I peed on that stick regardless of what time it was! And at 3 am...it read...PREGNANT!!! WAHOO!!! So i woke up Mike and told him. We prayed...then went back to sleep.

The next morning I called Dr. V to make sure that my current regimen wasn't going to affect the baby. He told me what to do and I did it. I then immediately called the OB/GYN that he referred me to and booked my appointment, called the old doctor and had my records transferred. We did this for many reasons...but the biggest being. We wanted a fresh new start. We wanted doctors that didn't already do the "I'm sorry head tilt". Dr. B's office had great intentions adn they were great for the season that we were in. But now we are moving on to other things...Dr. S knows Dr. V and she knows how he practices medicine. This makes me very comfortable. This means that unlike the other doctors I've encountered...she won't look at me like I have 3 heads and have sprouted horns when I tell her my miscarriage issue might be related to gluten.

So we wait in anticipation for the first ultrasound!!! Yay! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment